- Primary Operating Sector
- Sub Operating Sector
Homewares – Household, Beauty – Cosmetics & Fragrances, Gifting – Food & Drink
- Product Features
Made in the UK
- Countries of interest
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Italy, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Currently Exporting To
The Wilkin family have been farming at Tiptree, Essex, since 1757, and making quality preserves since 1885.
We received our first Royal Warrant from George V in 1911, and remain proud Royal Warrant holders as purveyors of Tiptree Products to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.
Our food products are made to cherished recipes and are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. We inspect and prepare our fruit by hand, then cook in small batches using traditional, copper-bottomed pans.
The Tiptree range now includes an extensive assortment of gift packs, hampers and selection boxes for any occasion. We recently introduced our new fruit gin, vodka and rum liqueurs, fine English candles and diffusers, inspired by the fruits grown on our farms.
We offer a range of personalised products for those wanting a truly unique gift.
I'm attending The Retail Summit 2022.
- Our Products
We offer an extensive range of gift packs, hampers and presentation boxes make ideal presents for friends and family and also perfect corporate gifts. Our new range of Rattan Reed Diffusers and Natural Wax Candles has been designed and hand-crafted in England. These beautiful fragrances have been inspired by a leisurely stroll through the strawberry fields, a lazy summer snooze in the apple orchard, or the citrus tang of one of our marmalades for breakfast.
- What We are Looking For
We are looking for importers and distributors for our gift range and candles and diffusers in a number of export markets.
- Tiptree Trio Gift Packs and British IconsAn assortment of three miniature Tiptree preserves, marmalades and/or honeys.
- Tiptree Miniature Tasting SelectionsRich assortments of Tiptree favourite miniatures - preserves, marmalades, honeys and sauces, in elegant gift boxes
- Tiptree Silver Tin and Tiptree Gold Gift SetThe Silver Tin and the Gold Gift Set present a selection of 42g jars in a stylish silver tin or in an elegant gift box.
- Tiptree HampersA wide range of beautiful hampers featuring Tiptree's favourites.
- Tiptree Natural Wax CandlesTiptree Natural Wax Candles are designed and hand-crafted in England. The traditional cotton wick and bespoke blend of entirely natural waxes give a clean, steady burn and a soft, subtle fragrance. The range of delicate fragrances have been created to reflect the traditional English fruits we grow on our farm and the wide range of citrus fruits we use to make our preserves and marmalades. Our candles come in two different size: 220g natural wax candles, with a burn time of up to 40 hours and 28g with a burn time of up to 8 hours.
- Tiptree Rattan Reed DiffusersEach of our Tiptree Rattan Reed Diffusers is hand-crafted in England. Their careful design offers a light scent which will lift the ambience of any room. These delightful fragrances have been inspired by the traditional English fruits grown on our farm, and by the citrus fruits we use to make our extensive range of marmalades. Each diffuser contains 100ml and lasts up to 8 weeks.