Dates & Times:
- Meeting Session 1: Europe & Middle East Buyers
- Tuesday 9th November 2021, 09:00am – 13:00pm UK Time GMT
- Meeting Session 2: USA Buyers
- Tuesday 9th November 2021, 16:00pm – 19:00pm UK Time GMT
- Meeting Session 3: Asia Buyers
- Wednesday 10th November 2021, 08:00am – 11:00am UK Time GMT
All meetings will take place virtually from the comfort of your own computer.
Registration is open now and closes on Friday 1st October.
The UK is home to a huge number of forward-thinking suppliers of sustainable products, and with all eyes on the UN Climate Change Conference (COP26) later this year, the demand for Retail & Consumer products that are produced and manufactured with minimal impact on the environment is expected to surge globally.
UK’s Finest, in partnership with The Department for International Trade (DIT) ,invites you to join an exclusive virtual Meet the Buyer event for the Retail & Consumer sector. At the event you will be able to discover new, British brands which are offering sustainable and eco-friendly products.
This event is exclusively for international buyers who are registered on UK’s Finest marketplace.
Sustainable and eco-friendly products from the following sectors: Beauty, Baby & Child, Fashion, Health & Wellbeing and Homewares.
Focus Sustainability Product Features
- Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Recycled or Re-Usable Packaging
- Produced or Manufactured with Renewable Energy / Water Conservation
- Responsibly Sourced Ingredients or Materials
- Free-From, Natural or Organic products
- Fair Trade / Ethical Trade
- Sustainable circular economy
- Composting (Controlled decomposition)
Why take part?
This is your chance to arrange 1-2-1 virtual meetings with UK suppliers offering sustainable products that match with your buying criteria and categories.
Upon registration, you will be asked to outline the products and sustainable criteria you are looking for, and the UK’s Finest team will then scan the marketplace of 115+ UK sellers to provide you with suppliers who may be of interest.
UK’s Finest will also be inviting UK suppliers who are not yet on the marketplace to take part in this event, giving you the opportunity to be one of the first buyers to access and meet with these new companies.
What will you experience?
You will be given access to a booking portal to allow you to meet with UK sellers taking part in the virtual event.
You will be able to view the UK sellers’ profile to identify whether their product range is a good fit for your requirements and accept or reject the meeting on this basis, allowing you to ensure you are meeting with the sellers that are the best match for your specifications.
How to register
Fill out the registration form below and a member of the team will be in touch soon with next steps. Registration closes on Friday 8th October.
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org