The founders of The Retail Summit – the premier retail leaders event held annually in Dubai – are bringing the global roadshow to the United Kingdom.
Having previously hosted 300+ C-suite executives from brands including Manolo Blhnik, Burger King, Lego, IKEA, Virgin, Mercedes-Benz, Nestle and so many more, The Retail Summit is thrilled to be bringing their roadshow to London.
The Retail Summit cordially invites innovative, exciting Retail & Consumer brands from across the UK to attend this FREE, invitation only event. You will have the opportunity to hear fresh, new relevant content from disruptive trailblazers and explore new market opportunities with country spotlights.
The event has been structured to make it easy for you to meet senior decision-makers, make new connections and build on existing ones. Expect to network with fashion, cosmetics and luxury C-suite retailers ranging from SMEs to large-scale businesses.
A wide-ranging and comprehensive agenda is focused on the most pertinent markets trends and reflects the Retail community’s latest thinking about opportunities and challenges.
Discussion topics include:
- Sustainability and inclusion in the workforce
- Driving social commerce and attracting the Gen Z customer
- The role of technology in business model innovation
- Macro-economic outlook, including supply chain issues and inflation
- Major trends for retailers to look out for in 2022
- Examining the changes in consumer demands and the shift in shopping behaviour
- The retailer’s journey into digital
- Diversification in the search for new sources of growth.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rob Smith, Founder of The Phluld Project
- DeVere Forster, COO of Dubai Commerce City
- Michael Harrison, CGO & Co-Founder of Gravity Entertainment
A Global Roadshow
In addition to hosting the Summit in UK this April, in the next 8 months The Retail Summit will be taking the show around the globe to countries including Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, France, Germany, Brazil, the US, Australia, India, Korea and Japan. This Roadshow will educate by bringing international case studies and insights and best global practices to the local market. It is a unique platform to learn, network and emerge yourself in the world of retail.
How to register for Retail Summit UK 2022
This event takes place on 26th April 2022, 09:30 – 17:00 at Radisson Blue Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel, London.
If you are a Retail & Consumer brand interested in attending this free event, please complete your application form here.